Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a Personal Assistant to perform a variety of secretarial and administrative support to the company’s Managing Director.
- Personal Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements drafts routine correspondence on behalf of the MD. To be successful in this role, you should be organized, have time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the MD.
- Liaises with the Board of Directors, Senior management, Departmental, Corporate Officials and other external bodies on behalf of the MD on his correspondence and meetings
- Maintains a professional and effective communication network across the business with regards to MD’s availability and time.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Conducts research and gathers data on diverse issues for the MD.
- Researches background material and collect data for office reports, speeches and correspondence.
- Reviews and analyze reports / data and advice executive management of significant changes or problems.
- Maintains effective and comprehensive electronic and paper filling systems to ensure efficient flow of correspondence, documentation and ease of access.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Manages the personal calendar of the MD, books appointments, organizes meetings, visits, lunch and calls etc. with internal executive / staff, clients and board members to ensure effective use of executive time.
- Monitors and ensures the effective running of the office in the MD’s absence.
- Minimum of first degree / HND in Business Administration / Secretarial Studies or related Social Science discipline.
- Masters degree in related discipline is an advantage
- 3-5 years post qualification experience in office support, secretarial or administrative function in a reputable company.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Professional phone and work ethics
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.