We're a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager – PwC Experience Center
Reference Number: 125-NIG00211
Job type: Permanent
Department: Internal Firm Services
The Job Role
- The Operations Manager is a primary leadership role with direct oversight of the PwC Experience Center core business operations.
- Delivering the business goals, ensuring the set processes relating to compliance are addressed, documented, and followed. This role is fundamental to the growth, and success of the Center.
- Identifying, owning, and executing projects and day-to-day operations.
- Contributing towards annual budget development and business plans, its monitoring and reporting;
- Other functions of the position include successful management of the team, event/workshop coordination & managing client visits, and day-to-day operational business integrations with partners and sponsors.
- Prior operating experience at a high-growth company or start-up Fintech, banking, or financial services background is preferred
- At least 4 or 5 years relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in fast paced environments with a focus on business operations, project or program management
- Strong academic record
- Bachelor's degree
- A self-starter with a strong startup/entrepreneurial attitude.
- Constantly iterate towards the best possible outcome.
- Ability to quickly learn new areas of competency as the Center encounters new challenges.
- Strong project management orientation with the ability to communicate issues/concerns before they become fires and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion to solve them.
- Comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders.
- Energized by complex environments, able to make varied decisions with authority.
- Comfortable in an outward-facing role, diplomatic capacity, and actively network with diverse stakeholders.
- A highly capable, self-motivated individual who is able to direct the full array of functions and is continuously striving to improve services and enhance the attractiveness of the center.
- Have demonstrated track record in the innovation community and experience with running a rapidly changing and growing environment should be exciting to you.
- A general understanding of financial statements, with significant experience managing operational budgets.
- Experience with web-based workflow and productivity tools.
- Experience with social media and/or public relations is a plus.
- Experience with event planning and logistics is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and can effectively communicate and coordinate teams
- Ability to work well as part of a team but also to complete individual tasks on time
- Very effective team collaboration skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong interest in VC, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, etc.
15th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online