Nicole Sinclair Recent Job Opening
Nicole Sinclair – Our client is a multinational investment company with one of its base in Lagos, Nigeria. They handle the construction of roads, real estate development and other infrastructure development.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Development / Investment Analyst
Location : Lagos
- This role will be responsible for aligning client’s interests and business objectives.
- Responsible for project planning monitoring and resource optimization
- Responsible for identifying good business projects and risks involved
- Identifying crucial tasks for all projects and defining work schedules and time lines
- Generating required resources through effective networking in achieving project deliverables
- Actively design templates for conducting data analysis and reporting collated information of a wide variety of events and programs.
- Collect and analyse data according to a series of useful variables.
- Identifying business potentials and opportunities within prospective development project.
- Evaluating current project performance and maximizing business reach and potential.
- Analyse project development cost and implementation against the risks and anticipated business benefits and savings to be gained.
- Acquire the understanding of the requirements of the projects at hand.
- Field work and site visits to gather essential information.
- Review documents or consult experts to collect all necessary data
- Analyse data and produce forecasts for total business change.
- Perform risk analysis.
- Prepare detailed project brief reports for submission to the project investment committee.
- Monitor and ensure the continued viability of the project to fulfill the defined benefits after project completion.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- B.Sc in Engineering, Economic or any other equivalent knowledge or experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the development of project brief, business case for construction projects or similar role.
- Proven experience in the development of project brief for construction projects.
- Basic understanding of project and construction management concepts.
- Deep understanding of research methodology, data analysis and estimation metrics.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant data analysis softwares.
- Great attention to detail
- Good Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office packages).
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to in a work in a team and influence others.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Highly organized, efficient, and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Good presentation skills.