We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Business Frontier Development Manager
- The position of the New Business Frontier Development Manager is a management position within the Business Operation Group.
- The New Business Frontier Development Manager is charged with the overall responsibility of studying and bringing out winnable new business opportunities outside current strategy boundaries of the company in the medium to long term that are aligned to the company capabilities.
- Understand trends and direction of both global and local economies.
- Sniff opportunities even not apparent to others.
- Envision new business direction for the group.
- Pursue and drive the vision.
- Coordinate resources for any specific project.
- Business Research and Environmental Scanning
- Come up with strategy Frontier opportunities across geographies of operations for consideration.
- Coordinate research, analysis, proposal and business planning of any potential interest.
- Validate data and assumptions for investment decisions.
- Conduct specific investment protocol activities in any geography of interest.
- Validate any local information and do deep dive into practical market situation in any potential geography.
- Visit and analyse any geography of interest.
- Business Planning
- Develop new business plans.
- Coordinate the commercialization and transfer to SBU.
- External Relationship Management
- Represent the GED and Executive Office in professional functions.
- Keep track of developments with all our business operations relations and changes in the environment.
- Midwife and manage specific JV developmental relationship.
- Draft and review performance KPIs of any Relationship.
- Network and bring new business relationships.
- Attend and represent the company in Trade and Industry Professional organization meetings.
- Leadership and Stakeholders Relationship Management
- Develop effective relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
- Communicate the Organisation’s vision, goals and objectives and ensure alignment of the goals and activities.
- Ensures key stakeholders have a complete understanding of business strategy and initiatives.
- Network within group for effective relationship.
- Budgetary Management
- Prepare and manage project budget prudently.
- Continuously explore new ways of doing things to drive efficiency.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Executive Management.
- Understanding of macroeconomic issues and organisation’s core mandates.
- Well-travelled with international exposure.
- Ability to identify control techniques that respond to organisational, supervisory, and business process risks.
- Demonstration of knowledge in anticipating, identifying organisational problems and tailoring different problem solving approaches to resolve them.
- Demonstration of knowledge in resource utilization.
- Application of tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge in strategic management and planning.
- Project management experience.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in a quantitative field, such as engineering, finance, mathematics, economics, research, business or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- Must have an MBA degree
- Minimum of 5 years Relevant Experience in Strategy and New Business Development
- Experience in FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Age: 30- 37.
- Initiative and responsiveness
- Analytical thinking
- Administrative ability
- Managerial ability
- Results orientation
- Relationship building
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship ability.
4th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online