De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. We are on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Systems Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Network Systems Engineer has the responsibility of setting up, developing and maintaining computer networks
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment.
- Maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide-area environments using information from multiple sources
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
- Report network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
- Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls
- Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation
- Undertake capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres.
- Liaise with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis
- Speak to customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
- Maintenance of IT systems/network standards and improving these standards
- Management of IT systems/network structures (PCs, ports, switches, routers).
- Effective management of the department’s systems/network to meet the Company’s requirements consistently.
- Involvement in the formulation of key company policies on networking.
- Manage and secure the companies active directories and firewalls across the outlets
- Ensure technical knowledge on systems repairs.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Create and maintain network users/permission.
- A test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility
- Liaise with clients on networking projects for the company.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Professional certification in MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA.
Deadline: 30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.