Pettysave is a technology company that builds economic and internet infrastructure to aid people in their path to financial freedom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Contract Type: Internship (6 month(s)
- Pettysave is looking for an intern motion graphics designer to join our growth team. You will be working with other team members to craft motion graphics visuals that efficiently communicate the value our products give.
- The product team focuses on everything that is involved in getting our products to solve our customers' problem in simple and elegant ways.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc
- Work with Product and Growth teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards
- 1 year experience with Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Affects
- An interest in crafting digital illustrations that tell a story
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- A desire to gain experience at a product-minded, tech company
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect
- Love working with other designers and have them help you learn and grow
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online