Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E) at Stakeholder Democracy Network
Stakeholder Democracy Network is an International non-governmental organization that helps facilitate community development from a rights-based perspective. SDN operates in the Niger Delta where it is trying to help the communities affected by oil exploitation and the challenges of resource curse. SDN has five pillar issues that represent significant long held grievances and acute problems that we are trying to resolve. These are: Access to Energy, Democratisation, Environment, Resilient Communities, and Resource Governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E)
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- To Support the Senior M&E Officer in the development of high-quality MEL frameworks and tools for the collection and collation of relevant MEL data
- To assist the Senior M&E Officer to coordinate and deliver MEL data collection activities
- To support the Senior M&E Officer to collate and analyse MEL data, and support project teams to document progress in the delivery of project outcomes and outputs, to assess the quality of project implementation, and to inform improvements to the delivery of projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, or relevant field, with a strong foundation in research methods, statistics, measurement, and evaluation. A Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of M&E work experience in multi-year development programmes required; ideal candidate will have both theoretical knowledge and practical experience in M&E particularly in qualitative and quantitative M&E methodologies and techniques.
- Experience coordinating and supporting team capacity to deliver high-quality results.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other MS Office software; data analysis software (such as SPSS or Stata);
- Ability to analyse data and utilise lessons learned for the continuous improvement of programme implementation and to promote a culture of learning.
- The ideal candidate should also have at least 2 years’ experience in project design and donor reporting with excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV as a single document to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using "M&E Officer" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.