- Company: CredPal Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile (App) Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Mobile App Developer to create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and mobile platform programs that meet the needs and requirements of our business using computer programming languages.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- ensurring concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 2- 4years of experience as a in a Fin-tech.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2021.