Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Employment Level: Part Time (Mid Level)
- A Mechanical & Electrical engineer will be involved with the interpretation and implementation of the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Refrigeration systems for development and construction of a huge range. The role is central to ensuring the safe, timely and well?resourced completion of projects in many areas.
- Understand the design drawings and specifications and site requirements in relation to MEP/R systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing / Refrigeration) and components
- Ensure that Mechanical & / or Electrical works are undertaken in accordance with the approved procedures / specifications and that construction is made in accordance with the approved construction drawings.
- Provide assistance in planning, coordinating and participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and review its organization, scheduling and implementation.
- Supervise subcontractors work activities.
- Mechanical & / or Electrical equipment?processes and testing procedures.
- Documentation of project activities and monitor / tabulate all Mechanical & / or Electrical works.
- Preparation of accomplishment report / progress report development affecting progress of works such as change orders, field meetings action taken, and verification of details.
- Quality assurance procedures and project QC submissions
- Review and follow all safety requirement
- Co?ordinate with consultants, sub?contractors, vendors, construction team
- Experience of liaising with local regulations and authorities
Minimum Qualification / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum experience of 3 years with at least 2 years of site experience.
- Good command of English, verbal and written.
- Experience in luxury Apartments / projects
- Experience in multiple ME works: generators, Panels, Pumps, Plumbing, Power Systems, AC Systems, Lifts.
- Engineering calculations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online