We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC)
- We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC). Reporting into the Head of Security, you will oversee people, processes and operations in our PSOC to ensure ongoing security of sites across assigned regions.
- Lead assigned PSOC personnel and service providers, overseeing all PSOC processes and procedures.
- Manage schedules and oversee PSOC performance.
- Lead liaison with Operations, Security and Community teams and other entities as directed.
- Manage threat intelligence report development and coordinate rapid turnaround requests.
- Monitor national events in real time for general awareness and issues that could impact operations.
- Manage execution of actionable insight development and forecasting on geopolitical, security and localized site issues.
- Monitor responses to security incidents and emergencies.
- Manage and issue communications regarding regional events with potential to impact company staff and/ or operations.
- Recognize crisis situations and initiate protective action in accordance with incident management best practices and policies and standard operating procedures.
- Perform other tasks/ duties as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master’s degree (preferred) in Security & Intelligence, Political Science, International Development & Relations or related field.
- Academic or professional training in political or security analysis ideal.
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Strong working knowledge of Nigeria’s operating dynamics, including the geopolitical landscape and security environment.
- +7 years of experience as a Security Operations Centre Manager, Threat Analyst or in Security Operations.
- +5-7 years of experience in a medium to large enterprise.
- Strong security and intelligence network across Nigeria a plus.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Security Intelligence
- Organizational Skills
- Workload Management
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Business Communication
- Leading & Influencing
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational Awareness
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online