MainOne Cable Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2022 - General Technical Track
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 GT Program - General Technical Track
Slot: 12 Openings
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program, Nigeria – General Technical Track.
- Our Technical Team provide connectivity services to our customers using world class telecommunications infrastructure, including an international submarine cable, terrestrial fibre, microwave metro and inner-city networks.
- Our ideal candidate is resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive and audacious, with a problem-solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Technology sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field.
- The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification (or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline
- Candidates should have 0 - 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage
- Demonstration of leadership through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply