We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you are up for a challenge and ready to grow your career, you’ve come to the right place!
- Maintain, repair and optimize the Energy and Fluids plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
- Conduct usage deployment using pareto analysis and Understanding of maintenance management information system.
- Provide specialized technical support and enhance machines, system and process capabilities.
- Ensure good maintenance practices are applied during maintenance days.
- Assess proper functioning of equipment and request for repair or replacement in case of need.
- Assess nature of repair on equipment depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul.
- Coach artisans, apprentices and line team members in good maintenance practice.
- Maintain, repair and optimize machines and associated devices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or process environment.
- Previous experience as either a process artisan or maintenance artisan is an added advantage
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good knowledge of FCMG production processes and technologies
- Acts with integrity
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.