- Company: Tek Experts
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M365 Technical Support Engineer – Stage 2
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
About the Role
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Office 365 team you will be supporting everything related to the Office 365 suite for enterprise users.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as the advanced technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with domain experts (SME’s) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
Response & Resolution:
- Handles customer issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation to provide a great experience.
- Drives his or her own case-wellness and ensures that key stakeholders and customers are up-to-date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication. Uses soft skills when responding to and resolving technical issues .
- Completes assigned training and certification, or equivalent, to develop his or herself.
- Ensures proper case wellness with complete case creation of customer information, proper notes and case coding.
What You’ll Need
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Candidates with Science, Math, Engineering, or Computer Science backgrounds preferred.
- Candidates with industry acknowledged certifications like MCSE or Cisco certifications preferred.
- Candidates with 1-2 years experience of combined helpdesk/Tech Support/ Experience/ exposure to medium to large businesses is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills – both written and spoken English. Strong active listening skills, able to ask strategic questions to uncover needs and deliver appropriate value-added recommendations for products/services that will solve customer problems.
- Ability to speak and write clearly, to establish quick rapport with a customer, instill confidence and demonstrate passion in meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile (i.e. customers new to technology and experienced professionals alike).
- Customer obsession, empathy and a passion for customer service, able to deal with ambiguity, drive customer-centric decisions and be accountable, keen learning and knowledge-sharing skills, solid team and collaboration skills, able to work independently with limited supervision, able to display a high degree of organization amid multiple demands and shifting priorities while maintaining focus and serving as a strong brand ambassador.
Technical Exposure and Interest:
- Windows operating systems, local and wide-area networking, Microsoft productivity suite, directory services and active directory, administration experience in any or all of Exchange/Outlook, SharePoint and Skype for Business is preferred.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.