Eat 'N' Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for reviewing and advising on corporate legal, corporate finance and other legal documentation;
- Providing legal support to the Board, Managing Director and other business Units;
- Responsible for preparing and processing standard legal document e.g Contracts, subpoenas, contract summonses, appeals, warrant and motions etc.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating legal meetings
- Preparing the minutes of meetings for the Board, Board Committees, Management Committee and the Annual General Meeting
- Providing legal opinions on various corporate and other issues as they arise
- Responsible for ensuring that business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association.
- Preparing, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the company’s behalf, when authorised by the management team or the executives responsible
- Engaging legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law and to have custody of the seal of the company.
- Supervising the preparation, review, execution and monitoring of agreements to which the Company is a party.
- Providing the link between the various stakeholders of the Company, saddled with the responsibility of managing stakeholders – regulatory, shareholders and the general public.
- Liaising with relevant Federal Government and Lagos State Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies on project related issues
- Providing and filling of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- Responsible for maintenance of books and registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- LL.B (Hons.) – 2nd Class Upper Division
- L.L.M will be an added advantage
- Membership in the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) is an advantage
- 8-10 years of experience is required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.