Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lecturer I – Cooperative and Rural Development
- Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of teaching programmes in accordance with the University’s strategies, policies and procedures. And contribute to activities which influence leading edge practice.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare and deliver lectures, workshops, and seminars.
- Develop curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Ensure that module design and delivery comply with quality standards and regulations of the University.
- Select appropriate assessment instruments and criteria, assess the work and progress of students by reference to the criteria and provide constructive feedback to students.
- Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement and contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
- Conduct individual research or work on collaborative research projects.
- Supervise student projects and the academic elements of field trips
- Perform other assigned tasks
- Candidates should possess a first degree (not below Second-Class Division)
- PhD degree in the relevant field
- Not less than three (3) years of teaching and research experience in a recognised national or international University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Recognized publications will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have been a Lecturer I at the time of applying for this position.
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online