SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead E & I Commissioning Engineer M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 9 Months
Employee Status: Employee
- Spie Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Lead E&I Commissioning Engineer to join her work force here in Nigeria.
- The Lead E & I Commissioning Engineer main mission is to Lead a team as follows:
Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Engineering Preparation Phase
As leader in his discipline, he is involved in the following tasks:
- Prepare all the commissioning documents, including Operational Test procedures prepared by the Contractor.
- Participate to the construction of the commissioning Database as per OPERCOM methodology.
- Follow-up the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance /preservation procedures of equipment issued by vendors are being carried out during the different steps of the project.
- Involved in Factory Test when they take place for OFP2 subcontracted packages and critical equipment.
- Involved in witnessing of all the activities to ensure that they are compliant with the Company OPERCOM methodology.
Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (On The Yards):
- Insure that the installation of the equipment is properly done with access for the maintenance.
- Control the piping preparation / cleaning / drying is done in accordance with the Company requirements.
- Participate to the meetings with the vendors.
- Be proactive to highlight any issue to the Project Management.
- Witness pre-com activities performed by OFP2 contractor and ensure that, for his discipline, each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for start-up” status with associated punch list.
- Review the operational tests preparation done by Contractor for each piping equipment.
- With the contractor, review the needs for consumable and temporary equipment required for the commissioning on shore and offshore.
- Follow-up the punch list items issued by the Contractor and if deems necessary issue additional items which shall be recorded in the ICAPS system, and follow-up the clearance as per the OPERCOM procedure.
- Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers and his counterpart in engineering/construction Company team to coordinate his activities and make sure the progress is in line with the Project planning.
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore) :
- To supervise the execution of commissioning of piping, To plan the mobilization of the Vendors in accordance with the Project planning and the commissioning progress.
- To monitor and to follow up the execution of offshore completion activities to achieve the commissioning safely and prepare a smooth hand over the Production team.
- To validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To manage the commissioning punch list, issue new items if necessary and follow-up the clearance as per OPERCOM procedure in close cooperation with the construction team.
- Lead E&I Engineer
- >10 years experience
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM / ICAPS.
Minimum level of experience required
- 10 years or more
- Required authorisations
- SAS / HUET
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online