White Tree Gourmet is a seamless grocery shopping experience in the heart of Ikoyi, Lagos. Buy fresh produce and quality products for your home in-store or online. Whitetree Bistro – a blend of relaxation and flavours. Our Vision is Making Grocery shopping modern and inspiring for our customers in NIgeria. Our Products: When you walk through each section and aisle, you’re walking through the best products in their widest ranges. Our Experience: We are completely sold out to improve your grocery shopping experience from our products, our team and our programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Support (Hardware)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate as 1st point of contact for all users requiring ICT related assistance by receiving such request via emails, telephone, written forms or verbally.
- Ensure that the cashier POS and computer systems are functional and set before the start of daily operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Provide feedback to users regarding new or outstanding requests
- Provide ICT related advice and guidance to end users.
- Add, remove, and update user related data on all company Workstations.
- Apply OS updates and configuration changes on all company Workstations
- Participate in the implementation of network configuration related to firewalls, switches, and routers..
- Install, configure, and ensure the maintenance of the network systems.
- Support local and remote users’ hardware, operating system, applications and connectivity.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Candidates must live on the island or close to the island.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.