Job Opening at JNextzon Business Services Limited
Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a newly licensed Regional Commercial Bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria. It will set new service standards in the industry and continuously live by its values of Professionalism, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Team Work and Integrity. Customers will feel the difference with its unique approach to relationship management and technology-driven engagement.
If you are mission-driven, have a track record of solid performance and are also looking for an opportunity to make a tangible difference in a new bank, we have a role for you in the business segment and capacity below:
Job Title: Team Lead, I.T. Security
Business Segment: Information Technology ITD-00
Requirements and Experience
- A minimum of 7 years experience in IT Security Management in a commercial bank, of which 4 years must be in a supervisory role.
- Finacle Experience will be an added advantage for all the IT Roles
- Advanced Computing/Information Technology industry certifications (e.g MSCE, ITIL, CCNA) will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional ICT Experience in IT Operations in a mature technology environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the relevant area of interest in addition to knowledge of IT Standards, Policy and Governance Development, IT Process Documentation, Knowledge of IT regulatory requirements, Database Administration, Network/ Messaging, Basic IT Security, Application development, I.T Infrastructure, Process and Policy Development.