We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Teach students in line with the standard cisco curriculum.
- Act as the face of the organization in the location and always portray the organization in good light.
- Plan and execute events and programs aimed at appreciating/ encouraging students as well as creating awareness of the importance of the Cisco program to the school community as well as key players or stakeholders.
- Register students on Cisco portal and Prepare students for the Cisco portal exam.
- Improvise on better teaching methodology at work location.
- Train and graduate all students.
- Stimulate the student interest for the curriculum and ensure full participation.
- Ensure excellent service delivery.
- Applicant must be able to teach student IoT, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence and must be resident in Abuja.
3rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "IT Support Officer " as the subject of the mail.
For Further Clarification: Contact Williams on +234 803 555 9917.