Moore RoseWater, formerly known as Jamiudeen, Olukayode, Sunmola & Co., is one of the indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. Our philosophy has been to develop and better cater for our clients’ needs whenever required, but not to grow for the sake of size alone. Our growth has been organic and we have never been involved in a major merger. As a firm we are small enough to provide a personal service but large enough to have available specialist expertise in all areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
IT Support / Network Administrator
- Oversees the day-to-day Operation of computer networks including hardware/software support, training, and special projects plans, designs and implements data connectivity for local area network LAN and wide area network WAN systems (including VPN).
- Maintains and updates IT inventory records
- Assists in coordinating special projects including network related wiring plans, LAN/WAN hardware/software purchases, and system installation, backup, maintenance and problem solving
- Troubleshoot and repairs current software and hardware installations
- Develop and provide training to staff on effective use of equipment and software
- Assists in providing network and remote connectivity hardware/software support maintains LAN user documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information
- Researches and recommends network and server hardware and software assists in installing, designing, configuring and maintaining system hardware and software
- Analyses and troubleshoots the network logs and tracks the nature and resolution of problems monitors usage to ensure security of data and access privileges
- Installs supports and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security performs daily server tape backups researches, analyzes, monitors, troubleshoots and resolves server or data network problems
- Provides support as requested including performing scheduled network tasks, updating anti-virus definition files, monitoring network servers, and providing internet and intranet user support, and specialized training.
- E-mail/Internet/ Systems Support – Establishes and maintains user e-mail accounts provides e-mail training and software support provides e-mail documentation and updates user manual as needed
- Manages anti-spam and anti-virus servers researches and troubleshoots e-mail problems by reviewing mail logs, records, and network configurations
- Provides solutions to customer identified problems.
- Develops, maintains and implements network support, and archiving procedures researches and evaluates new technologies related to computer networking
- Assists in planning, coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, product services and support recommends and specifies the purchase of related products and services
- Keeps current regarding new hardware/software products for system enhancements
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent education/experience level is required. Must have tech support experience at operational levels with at least one year’s experience in this capacity.
- The candidate must be able to proffer solutions to challenging IT Issues within the organization.
- Ability to use a computer while sitting for extended periods is common.
- Must also be able to position self to install, maintain, or exchange equipment, including under tables and desks.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to commit for a minimum of 36 months.
- Totally resourceful and trustworthy and must be between 22-30 years of age.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with technical and non-technical people at all levels are essential
- Candidates with one or more recognized industry certifications CompTIA A+, Network, CCNA CISSP will be given preference and must be interested in becoming/pursuing Microsoft or Cisco or Compatible Certification within a short period of time or has started and passed at least 1/2 exams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.