Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Type: Full time
- The IT Manager will work directly with the Hub Manager to manage the IT unit, IT infrastructure and to implement strategic and operational IT initiatives for the hub.
- Be knowledgeable about, and have practical experience in all aspects of systems, networking, database and help desk administration, and website management.
- Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required and related to IT operations.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Conducting regular system audits
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Manage and recommend necessary upgrades to the firm’s telephone system
- Oversee all telephone changes, including routing for seating
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Hub Manager.
- B.Sc or B.Tech in Computer Science from a credible institution
- Minimum of 4 years of experience performing the job duties described above
- Relevant IT certification. Certification in Project Management will be an advantage.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Very strong analysis skills
- Very comfortable use of MS Office
- Ability to find innovative solutions to day-to-day IT problems
- Proactive in determining IT needs for the firm
- Ability to provide hands on IT support for the firm
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn, and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Good communication skills
- Good documentation skills
- Able to multitask effectively
- Effective time management skills
- Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
10th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted.