The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Management Trainee – Lagos Island
Lekki Estate Rd, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Troubleshooting and maintaining wireless, ethernet network systems and provide rapid solutions.
- Install and administer servers, laptops and PCs including operating systems and applications
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Assessment of system (laptops, desktops, servers etc.) performance and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in planning, administration, and execution of projects, processes, issue resolution, and procedures.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical/user support across the company
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Resolving network issues.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Supporting and testing the roll-out of new technologies, applications and/or features.
- University / HND graduate
- Experience in a related role.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to multitask and priorities.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria and does not agree with the terms and condition need not apply.