Nomba - Launched in 2017 as "Kudi.ai", a chatbot that responds to financial requests on social apps, Nomba spent its first five years empowering independent businesses to act as neighbourhood banks offering basic financial services such as cash withdrawal, transfer and bill payments to all Nigerians, especially those in underserved communities. We currently process more than $500m in payments monthly.
Today, with over 250 employees and more than 150,000 businesses on our platform, our vision is to enable economic prosperity by supercharging businesses to run efficiently and meet their goals. We are creating a distinct gateway into the digital economy for businesses of all sizes by providing them with access to everyday tools that simplify payments and drive their growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Auditor
: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Work directly with the Internal Audit team to plan IT audits of the company from start to ?nish.
- Develop a risk-based technology infrastructure, security, and general IT audit plan.
- Plan and execute audits, consulting engagements, and other influencing activities of infrastructure technologies, security, supporting operations, and processes.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Participate in assigned IT change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform outreach and maintain collaborative working relationships with partners across engineering, security, corporate IT, finance systems and internal systems
- Participate in enterprise risk assessment activities
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Bachelor's Degree and professional certifications (Preferably ACCA) in fields such as Accounting, Finance, or Risk.
- A Degree in Information Technology / Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (essential).
- 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with firewalls (functionality and maintenance), google & Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Financial and IT application experience (SAP, QAD, MFGPro, Peoplesoft, and Hyperion).
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online