Job Title: IT Administrator
- The primary role of IT Administrators is to oversee and maintain all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems, manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network, monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
- Assess existing network servers, operating systems and security programs.
- Upgrade existing hardware and software programs.
- Install and implement effective security systems.
- Manage data backup and retrieval processes.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems and programs.
- Create graphics, fliers and promotional materials for organization’s events.
- Manages the organization’s website to make sure it is always up to date and relevant.
- Source and deploy budget friendly, efficient and effective IT solutions to solve organization’s problems and improve processes
- Previous experience in Similar role
- Must have Graphics design skills, Networking skills, Desktop publishing skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure and Problems solving skills.
- Work experience: 1-3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online