Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Provides the University with guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance
- Minimum of a good Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent from a recognized University Possession of a professionally recognized Accounting and Finance qualifications such as ANAN, ICAN, CPA and ACCA, among others
- Ten (10) years of cognate experience, six (6) years of which should be in a University environment
- Must have reached the position of Principal Internal Auditor and has served waiting period for Chief Internal Auditor
- Competent in relevant computer/ ICT and other Accounting and Finance packages
- Possession of relevant higher degrees or postgraduate professional qualifications in the appropriate fields (Accounting, Finance, etc.) will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online