Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integration Engineer
Job ID: 677186
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network, and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
What You Will Do
- UDM node design (high level, low level) based on solution requirement
- Integration, configuration, and verification of network equipment
- Analysis and qualification of test result
- Performing system demo and acceptance test
- Supporting Activity for live network nodes
- Technical support for engineers from external partner companies
You Will Bring
- Education: Academic Degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 5+ years’ experience of network integration and verification or equivalent knowledge
- Server deployment and verification experience (HP, Dell, etc. Linux is preferable)
- Strong passion and interest to learn new technology and tasks
Below knowledge and skills are pluses:
- Mobile network protocol knowledge (Diameter, LDAP, etc)
- Experience in design, integration, and verification of UDM network environment
- Example for UDM nodes: HSS/HSS-FE, CUDB, HLR/HLR-FE, SLF, EMA, EDA, 5GC UDM/UDR/AUSF/NSSF/NRF/PCF/NEF, and so on
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity.
- The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online