Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location : Nigeria
- Working within the Information Security Operations team you will take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of a diverse range of security tools; be an advocate for Information Security across multiple business units and ensure that systems are compliant with internal and government security standards.
- Monitor security tools to detect security events & incidents; Report and escalate any security breaches to the Information Technology Security Officer.
- Operate vulnerability scanning and compliance tools to identify system weaknesses and liaise with other IT to co-ordinate remedial actions.
- Monitor the changing threat landscape to identify and report emerging threats and issues; Assess the impact of emerging vulnerabilities and manage teams to co-ordinate appropriate remedial actions.
- Enhance technical security process and procedures ensuring alignment to the corporate security policy.
- Represent IT Security matters at technical and business forums;
- Provide guidance and support to technical teams on security standards and industry best practice
Responsibilities are listed but not limited to the outline:
Monitor, assess and/or analyze multiple security log data from various heterogeneous security devices. This includes analysis of logs from:
- End-point malware protection
- Servers and workstations
- Other security technologies and devices
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Deliver threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigate, document and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Integrate and share information with relevant teams.
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
- Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (SIEM, firewall and intrusion detection systems).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
- Working knowledge of windows and linux Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of standards associated with the role, e.g. ISO, CobiT, PCIDSS.
- Relevant industry recognized certification such as MCSE, CISA, CCNA, PCIP, PCI-ISA etc would be beneficial.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online