An international School in Lagos is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Teacher
- Continuing education courses for keeping up with technological advancements.
- Ensures that the internet in the classroom is used only for appropriate educational purposes.
- Stays up-to-date on changes and advancements in computer technology taught in the classroom.
- Maintains computer laboratories and keeps an inventory of supplies.
- Administer all facilities and opportunities for students and provide appropriate coaching and guidance for students
- Design and update all instructional materials for IT programs on regular basis.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc / B.Ed in Computer Science or related fields.
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar field is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be IGCSE certified with proof of excellence in students’ results.
- Candidates should have good Public Relations skills and must be adept at advertising and branding.
- Candidates must have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Candidates must have knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Creates lesson plans that are appropriate for the age and abilities of the students in the class.
- Must have exceptional computer skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have good social networking skills
- Have superior dexterity for keyboarding and operating a mouse
- Must have understanding of computer monitors, central processing units, operating systems, hard drives and file storage.
- Must have strong public speaking skills.
- Must be detail oriented and mechanically inclined.
- Applicant must reside at Lekki, Ajah and its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.