Deloitte Nigeria - Our client in the Properties and Development Industry within the public sector, is recruiting highly qualified professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Projects
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Head, Projects has the responsibility of sourcing funds, approving, and designing infrastructure development projects.
- The role entails implementing and managing all aspects of the development of high-quality projects from the earliest visioning stages through the implementation phase.
The general responsibilities of the Head, Business Development are as follows:
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Site development
- Rent setting and collection
- Property maintenance and facility management including electrical issues, plumbing, general repairs, emergency complaints, etc.
- Property valuation, tenant and occupancy management
- Setting the lease terms and making sure it has all the necessary clauses to protect the owner and routine maintenance of vacant properties.
- Assist in the understanding of how to file taxes for the investment property
- Review legal documents for structuring, risk management, and tax issues
- Develop feasible programs and structure financing to ensure projects are approved and sustainable.
- Analyse funding and development legislation, regulations, policies, and market, environments to determine applicability to projects and compatibility with other programs.
- Minimum of a BSc degree or HND in Engineering, Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction, Business or related field.
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience, with demonstrated progressive growth
- Deep industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online