Head of Information Technology at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc (formerly Equity Assurance Plc) was incorporated on December 13, 1984 and was licensed to underwrite all classes of general business. The company operates with a recently increased authorized share capital of N7 billion and shareholders fund of about N5.3 billion. The company is a corporate member of the West African Insurance Company Association (WAICA) and the Nigeria Insurers’ Association (NIA), the official umbrella of registered insurance companies in Nigeria, as well as The Africa Insurance Organisation (AIO).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage a team of staff (including programmers, analysts, and support specialists) by training and coaching them, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance
- Evaluate the functionality of systems
- Consult computer users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements
- Ensure adherence with software licensing laws
- Schedule upgrades
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure the implementation and management of security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions on time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Provide user training, support, advice, and feedback
- Manage secure network access for remote users
- Keep up-to-date with new technology
- Design maintenance procedures and put them into operation
Educational / Professional Qualification
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Professional Certification (ITIL.) or other certification.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.