Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. /ËˆwÉ‘ËËŒweÉª/ is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
- Huawei Technologies Company (Nigeria) Limited is inviting applications for Graduate Trainee positions. The objective of the program is to give fresh graduates the opportunity to build a career in the telecommunication industry by working with a world class telecommunication service provider.
Applicants should possess degree in any of the following course of study;
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Information Systems Management.
- Telecoms Engineering.
- Physics Electronic.
- Applied Physics.
- Systems Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Structural Design.
- Software Engineering.
- Project Management.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age as at 2020 and must have graduated between the years 2017 to 2019.
- The Candidates must have completed their NYSC, Flexible and ready to work in any state in Nigeria with particular reference to Lagos and Abuja.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]