GIG Logistics - At GIGL we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa. We are expanding rapidly with scores of local branches in Nigeria, Ghana and United States of America with a wide robust global network providing domestic and international, intra and inter-state express delivery services.
Our tagline is a better way to deliver, is an affirmation of our excellent processes, technological innovation and customer care deliverables backed up with a World class team. This mantra is brought alive in our speedy response to pick-up operations, prompt and secure delivery of shipments and comparative friendly charges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GIGGO Rider Management Agent
- Gets feedback from riders on the performance of the app and reports same to the GIGGO Manager.
- Appraise the size of riders vis-à-vis the needs of the business and makes recommendations to the GIGGO Manager on size of dispatch riders required per time.
- Monitors compliance to route-mapping and report deviations to the GIGGO Manager.
- Responsible for communicating and educating riders on upgrades and updates on the GIGGO App.
- Ensures complete documentation of all dispatch bikes to avoid running foul of regulatory provisions.
- Resolves all reported incidences by riders on the field to eliminate disruption to riders’ activities. This will include approvals for repairs on the field, assisting with the resolution of disputes with law enforcement agents etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that riders are professionally groomed and positively project the GIGGO brand.
- Makes recommendation to the GIGGO Manager on trainings (type, size, and frequency) for dispatch riders
- Verifies riders’ earnings before pay-out.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online