Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.
Future opportunities – Risk Advisory
About Risk Advisory
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk; address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
Risk Advisory Services:
- Controls, Transformation & Assurance
Deloitte’s Controls Transformation and Assurance (CTA) provides insights to help organizations better understand their business and the technology risks that may disrupt it. Leveraging on our global network and in-depth industry knowledge, we assist organizations mitigate risks associated with internal systems, processes, projects, applications, data and third-party reliance.
- Cyber Risk Services
Cyber Risk services help organizations confidently pursue their strategic growth, innovation and performance objectives through proactive management of associated cyber risks.
- Governance, regulatory & Risk
Governance, Regulatory and Risk (GRR) help organizations improve performance through effective management of regulatory, financial, operational, and compliance risks.
- Data Analytics
Uses data to drive business strategy and performance. This includes looking backward to evaluate what happened in the past to forward looking scenario planning and predictive modelling.
Deloitte’s Forensic helps organizations effectively manage the risk that come from corruption, fraud, and other threats.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possess relevant professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA,CIA CISA, Python, C# etc.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
- Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Ability to perform complex business process assessments and design solutions to improve client’s operational efficiency and compliance
- Ability to develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Ability to implement targeted and insightful brand and reputation management solutions
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
- Get your CV enlisted in the Deloitte Nigeria Candidate Database
- You will be contacted when a suitable position that match your profile is available.
- Your details will be treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com .