Front Desk Representative at Lizinton Outsourcing Services Limited
Lizinton Outsourcing Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider. We act as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies since 2010.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Location: Onitsha - Anambra, Asaba - Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Should be resident in Asaba/Onitsha
- At least 1 year experience as a front desk officer
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- OND, HND, Bachelor's degree
N85,000 - N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to this email: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th June, 2022