The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Franchise Strategic Integration Senior Manager – Nigeria
Reports to: Africa Operating Unit Strategy VP
- This leadership role is responsible for supporting and challenging the Franchise Units in implementing the System’s growth strategy and developing actionable insights at market level.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Pull relevant data and insights from the Insights & Analysis vertical, OU Strategy support, and Enterprise Wide Initiatives to identify granular opportunities and create actionable initiatives at local level.
- Collaborate with Franchise Unit and Commercial & Customer Leadership to adjust execution strategy in the Franchise territory and at the market level.
- Partner with Franchise Unit to lead system end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers at local level
- Develop actionable and compelling commercial insights, strategies, and initiatives at the market level.
- Use a fact-based, strategic approach to identify the insights, strategies, and leading-edge solutions to boost local/granular commercial strategy with actionable commercial levers.
- Lead Franchise management routines internally and with the System, working closely with Franchise GMs
- Co-lead end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers around overall strategy and business planning (in coordination with Finance).
- Capture and network best practices, import and export good ideas both locally in the OU and globally.-Role model the “Leadership in the Network” definition.
- Manage uncertainty and multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred: Master's Degree (in Business, Economics, Finance or similar analytical field) or MBA ?
Related Work Experience:
- +10 years’ experience in strategy/ business development (or related roles) or 6+ years from top tier consulting firm
- Proven trajectory as leader of leaders and influencing a senior leadership team.
- People manager with excellent leadership capability, able to work in a diverse cultural environment, highly efficient communicator, and influencer at all levels.
- Problem framing and problem-solving: structure and coordinate / lead cross functional/ cross system analysis, initiatives, or efforts. Ease with ambiguity and the ability to carefully work through complex situations
- Solid business acumen: translate data into insights that help inform key business decisions
- Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connect the dots to develop a holistic approach
- Franchise leadership/negotiation: drive better conversations into practical applications
- Storytelling: Clearly communicate solutions to key stakeholders in well structured, formatted and compelling manner, using a combination of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and other similar tools
- Systemic thinking: Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo
What We Can Do for You:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced operating environment that will shape our System’s growth agenda in Nigeria
- Opportunity to directly impact on-the-ground business operations via the networked organization. Opportunity to influence and shape the overall strategy of the global enterprise.
- Opportunity to have a rich holistic business overview and exposure that comes with bridging strategy creation and franchise execution
- Opportunity to work in an inclusive team environment; a “learning organization” as opposed to a “know-it-all organization.”
- Exposure to an expansive breadth and depth of merit-based personal growth opportunities
- Extensive exposure to senior leadership across the Coca-Cola system
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done sustainably, for a better shared future, we will:
- Leverage our bounderless network
- Make our culture Code inevitable
- Build winning capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online