Our mission is to power a new wave of prosperity across Africa. By enabling global digital payments on a continent that’s been largely cut off from the digital economy, we’re creating the infrastructure to power Africa’s growth in the 21st Century.
Graduate Trainee Program – Engineering Track
- The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from the top schools across the country.
- The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools and experience necessary for success.
- Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fintech and startups
- Potential placement within Flutterwave upon completion of the program
- The Graduate Trainee Program consists of an initial in-person 2-week orientation session.
- After which you will be assigned to your primary team. Coupled with the day to day tasks, trainees will enjoy a myriad of learning and development opportunities along the course of the 12 months.
- The program is designed to normally run for 12 months consisting of at least one potential rotation, approx. six months in length, but is flexible based on your developmental goals and the departments ongoing projects.
- Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full time analyst role within a department at Flutterwave.
- Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors and the Program Manager, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and Flutterwave’s business needs.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Physically based in Nigeria
- Only eligible if you graduated in and/or after December 2020
- Less than 16 months of experience (including internships)
- Available to start August 1st, and be physically present in Lagos for the 2 week onboarding sessions
- Willing to commit to 12 months
- Keen interest into the world of fintech.
To apply for this job please visit flutterwavego.bamboohr.com .