We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Strategist (Consultant)
- Coordinate loan applications to appropriate lenders on client’s behalf
- Provide general relationship management.
- Seek out new lending opportunities both within the Intuitive Finance network and also utilising own networks (locally and internationally).
- Manage investor relations function.
- Serve as company’s representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Oversee and deliver recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financials, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction.
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors.
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines.
- Assess clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Monitor clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, reporting, budgeting, business operations and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial packages software.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- Long range financial and/or operations planning experience.
- Should have and/or be able to raise at least one million dollars.
27th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.