- Company: Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant, and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate
Job Type: Full-time
- The Finance Associate will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting, managing financial information and ensuring all records are up to date and accurate.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- He/she will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare and compile financial statements, reports and budgeting.
- Administer payrolls as well as control income and expenditure.
- Carry out auditing on financial information
- Plan taxpaying services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Ensure timely payments of company’s payables
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivables.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Ensure financial statements and records Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Keeping financial books and systems up to date.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting.
- 1.5 to 3 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- A hands-on experience with accounting software
- An advanced Ms Excel skill including pivot tables
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skill
- Additional certificates in the field are a plus.
Application Closing Date