A leading Multinational Telecoms company is seeking for distinguished, reputable and experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Roll-Out Manager
Job Ref: ERM
- Work with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programmes for the Company.
- Interface and manage Government regulatory agencies on Roll-Out Sites’ construction and operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect RollOut programmes.
- Coordinate, control and analyse the cost-benefit of potential and actual site coverage and implement agreed action plans.
- Advise and recommend improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Collate all data within specified area and analyse for management reporting purposes.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Engineering, Surveying, Estate Management or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in site acquisition and/or site building
- Experience working in a Telecoms environment either with clients or vendors.
- Project Management and negotiation skills.
- Good Information Technology skills.
Deadline: 17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number), possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Reference of the Position as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.