Executive Assistant at Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what's good - protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support Managing Director and senior management to create an optimized organization and business agenda including all related activities.
What you will do
- Manage unit’s administrative tasks at senior management level.
- Plan, organise, coordinate and support execution of management meetings, organisational meetings, events, and similar activities.
- Manage delegation of Responsibility.
- Lead Site Administration Network.
- Lead business administration projects.
- Perform general office support to the department (incl Microsoft Office knowledge).
- Travel planning and management
- Finance/Cost support.
- Other tasks as advised by the Managing Director.
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience from similar role.
- You can work independently but you’re also a team player and enjoy co-operating with others to solve work tasks in the most efficient way.
- You have one to two years of experience from other or preferably similar administrative work.
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Office package.
- You have no problem working on various tasks at the same time.
- The position requires excellent communication skills.
- You need to be fluent in English both written and verbally.
- Your work is highly structured, ensuring accuracy on a detailed level.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.