We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Publication ID: NG67340137_E4
Business Unit: Country Staff Small Country
Job Function: Administrative
- As an Executive Assistant you will provide general administrative services and/or secretarial assistance at local country, function or business level.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Administrative Support Performing complex administrative activities and takes responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs.
- Documentation Researching, compiling and issuing special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
- Communication Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
- Processes Implementing ABB processes and initiating continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Confidential Support Acting as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiating action and making judgments about urgency of issues. Providing confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members.
- Events Arranging business critical internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
- Supervision Coaching and having solid line manager responsibility for more junior administration staff.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a bachelor’s degree in or equivalent, in Arts or Social Sciences with 5 years of experience in a multinational organization experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online