Job Title: Executive Assistant
Ref No: ANT/1127/EA
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: CEO.
- The Executive Assistant will provide assistance to the CEO of the company and often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information.
- In addition to general administrative work, the Executive Assistant will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for the use of executive management.
- Providing high-quality support to the CEO.
- Managing and ensuring the smooth running of the CEO’s affairs such as organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
- Managing the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
- Managing, prioritizing, screening and monitoring the CEO correspondence, including calls, emails, post, and fax to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- Collecting and researching information on assigned matters.
- Producing reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the manager.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Organizing and maintaining the office filing system.
- Using analytical techniques in Excel to generate reports and perform analysis to provide insight into key decisions on price, cost, and return on investment.
- Automating reporting where possible to ensure up to the minute information is available across the business.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have a well-developed organizational skills.
- Must pay attention to detail and effective listening ability.
- Must have a great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a professional at discretion.
- Must have analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to understand business requirements and turn them into reports.
- Must have a minimum of 2 to 5 years' in similar role
- Must have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Honours, Upper Division (2:1)
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office packages
- A MBA/Master’s degree in relevant discipline is an added advantage.
29th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com Using the role "Executive Assistant" as the subject of your application
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.