Data Engineer at EE Hub
The EE Hub is a Company that operates a financial services arm, a supermarket and other related arms of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Data Engineer is in charge of increasing and optimising TomX's data, as well as optimising transmission of data. This involves making improvements to existing procedures and automating manual ones.
- He or she will create a data model that is scalable, agile, and responsive to changing company demands.
- Make and keep an effective data pipeline design for TomX.
- Assemble huge, complex information sets that fulfil functional and non-functional business needs on behalf of TomX.
- Participate in platform enablement projects as needed to perform testing, regression, conciliation, migration, and other data and reporting validation activities.
- Create best practises for TomX’s data collection and maintenance.
- Utilizes portfolio trends to recommend procedural modifications inside the segmentation structure to achieve the best outcomes.
- Determine how to maintain high data quality requirements for TomX.
- Execute and manage daily data download, aggregation, and reporting processes.
- Identify, create, and execute internal process changes, such as automating manual operations, optimising data delivery, and rethinking infrastructure to increase scalability.
- Perform complicated market research, consolidations, and reporting.
- Identify data acquisition possibilities
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject is required.
- 5+ years of expertise developing, constructing, and managing data processing systems in the financial services industry.
- Substantial understanding of database and other programming languages, particularly object-oriented programming in C# (recommended) or Java, as well as extensive SQL expertise.
N150,000 - N170,000 / Month
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.