At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company.
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer.
- Manage daily customer requests and enquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriately, accurately and promptly escalated for further escalation for resolution.
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network.
- Effective and professional Brand cross selling of company products & services.
- Deliver world class customer service by cross selling with vibrancy and personal confidence.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND / Experienced OND / NCE / B.TECH / B.ED and B.ENG qualification.
- Candidate must have Completed NYSC very compulsory
- Candidate must reside within and around Opebi Ikeja, Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ikeja, Maryland, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Alapere, Obanikoro, Fadeyi, Stadium, Yaba, Mushin,Obalende, Mile12, Ojota, Bariga, Oworonshoki, Iyanaoworo,Oregun
- Applicant must not be more that 34years
- Good Commuication skills
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in English Language
N40,000 – N45,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Representative – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.