Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Intern
Job type: Internship
About the Customer Experience Internship Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Customer Experience Intern, your primary responsibility will be to support the effective & efficient management of the Contact Center by providing first-level support to customers and ensuring resolution of complaints received across all channels. The role will also support the onboarding and customer retention initiatives.
- **The Customer Experience Internship shall be for a minimum of one (1) year
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the first contact person for all external customer queries and complaints
- Build relationships, earn trust and buy-in from customers in order to get referral business, and retain customer loyalty.
- Act as the first line of escalation for all customer complaints.
- Respond to emails, social media queries, chats, web reviews, or phone calls as assigned.
- Assist in ensuring the contact center is functioning at all times, documenting and reporting any interruption in service to the appropriate channel.
- Assist in maintaining clear and open two-way channels of communication with other departments within the company.
- Ensure all queries and complaints from existing and potential customers are effectively and promptly resolved within SLAs.
- Examine pertinent information and determine the accuracy of customer issues and responsibility for resolution.
- Ensure effective provision of answers to questions and inquiries from the public about Flutterwave’s products and services.
- Cross-sell other products to customers
- Carry out telephone survey calls.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve customer’s queries.
- Result oriented. Focuses on getting things finished.
- Good computer skills
- Strong Influencing and Persuasive Skills.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Team Player
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Integrity and honesty
- Willingness to work on shifts (including weekends & public holidays)
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to switch roles within the team
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online