Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Construction Manager
Reports To: Project Manager
- The Construction Manager is responsible for providing direction and control during the execution of projects, covering the full project lifecycle from pre-FEED through to EPC ensuring a safe, fit for purpose construction execution strategy model is delivered in line with corporate safety goals and principles.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Roll out and lead Construction Execution during EPC phase.
- He is responsible for all direct construction activities and supervision personnel.
- Construction Manager is in charge for the success of the construction phase from the
- viewpoint of quality and safety performance and conformity to drawings and specifications.
- Participate and collaborate – on the engineering phase- in all the matters related to construction activities.
- To participate during the performance of the engineering project in drawing up the basic planning of the construction activities.
- Manage and coordinate interface issues.
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors, verifying availability of its resources
- Participate in development of detailed schedules.
- Ensures the correct termination of the construction in accordance with the design specifications and the quality regulations and codes.
- Quality Assurance/Control procedures, work development, programs and budgets, etc.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Must have at least 10 years’ proven work experience in Construction Management
- Experience working on EPC oil and gas projects.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Strong project management experience
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
Deadline: 13th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.