Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary to Principal Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Provides specialized clerical, administrative and secretarial support services to the Principal Officer. Other responsibilities include:
- Schedule meetings and appointments, maintain calendars, and make travel arrangements for the Principal Officer
- Maintain and file confidential records, and prepare reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Possession of HND or B.Sc. Degrees in Office Technology, Secretarial Studies, Public Administration from a recognized national or international institution
- Minimum of four (4) years of cognate work experience
- Strong knowledge and use of computer packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online