Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Technology Innovation Officer
Location: Imo, Nigeria
- Responsible for providing leadership in developing, implementing and promoting the University’s vision for technology, with a focus on innovative personalized learning and work environments
- Must possess a first degree in Mathematical Sciences and at least
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Systems Science, Computer Engineering, Change Management or related disciplines
- Not less than ten (10) years of increasingly international technical work experience, or a combination of education and relevant
- Must have substantial managerial experience in formulating, planning, leading, directing, and controlling a complex and highly technical IT functions, preferably in a university or related organization
- Must have experience of driving innovation and change within a University environment.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of emerging and relevant technologies, trends, methodologies, and resource management principles
- Must have solid knowledge of network security issues.
- Must have experience loading change in a distributed information technology environment, in addition to experience in leading IT strategic planning and managing technical teams
- Must have ability to establish and maintain partnerships, negotiate with IT vendors and manage relationships
- Must have wide range of in-depth technical understanding across IT disciplines
- Must demonstrate ability to understand the structure, operations, strategic objectives, regulatory issues and cultural environment of academia in relation to information technologies.
- Must have evidence of in debt understanding of General Data Protection Regulations and Quality Assurance.
The salary attached to this post is CONTISS 15
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online