Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- The Chief Accountant is responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns, verification and approval of payment transactions and receipt on the accounting system, budget and variance analysis, fixed asset and insurance schedule preparation.
Job – Requirements
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as a Senior Accountant or auditing lead from a reputable firm, experience in same industry is an added advantage.
- Must have relevant experience and knowledge with Accounting software SAGE X3 and Tally
- Advanced MS Excel skills including V-lookup and pivot table.
- Must have sound knowledge on various tax laws in Nigeria & filing of various statutory returns/making payments to statutory bodies
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related courses with additional certification(ICAN, ACCA) a must, Masters is an added advantage
Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online