Business Analyst at Infinion Technologies
Infinion Technologies - We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world-class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. At INFINION we constantly research into new technologies and design productivity-boosting solutions, aimed at delivering business value, and making infrastructure and applications available to Enterprises. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a business analyst to join our team. In this role, you would be responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple business units.
- Your main tasks would be to identify problems and opportunities within our company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
- This role covers collaborating with financial reporting and IT teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimize costs and improve internal and external reporting. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- As a Business Analyst, you would conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business.
- In addition, you would be required to develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
Your job description typically includes:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- The end goal is to provide financial insights that help the decision-making process and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget.
- The Business Analyst should also drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Variance Analysis
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Information Technology or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply